Veeam Backup Solutions in Calgary
Your Workstations, Servers or VM's or are not automatically protected or backed up?
Two Trees Studio offer the most powerful and reliable backup solution designed by Veeam Backup & Replication technologies to help small and medium business to protect their IT investment, with always-on protection for your infrastructure. Our service is managed, monitored and maintained 24/7/365 by our dedicated it department. Our team will help you design and implement the backup solution and recommend service elements required by your business.
Two Trees Studio is ideally placed to support the development of your Veeam business. Working closely with Veeam Software, we provide access to their full range of solutions and services. Two Trees Studio protect you against any catastrophic data loss, our team will work with you to ensure that your business is protected. Our team offer various replication options and global redundancy. We make sure the sensitive data on your backups is verified, encrypted, and protected.
+1 (403) 483-3117
+1 (587) 437-2645
LOOKING FOR IT SUPPORT ?
Why Use Veeam’s backup?
Powerful: Experience the full backup, recovery and replication capabilities provided in Veeam Backup & Replication Standard edition.
Simple: Download and begin protecting in minutes with any server hardware and backup storage you already have.
Reliable: Set it and forget it, ensuring your data is protected and available whenever and wherever you need it— It Just Works!
Our monthly service offering, with rates based on backup agent counts help partners with:
- Monitoring & analysis of settings, alerts, & updates to prevent problems before they occur
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues that arise on the customer environment
- Reporting and escalation of issues that require partner attention
- Coordination of support issue resolution with StorageCraft product support
our service Starting at $40 per workload ($400 per year for 10 pc’s)
Need capabilities including monitoring and reporting for up to 100 workstation ?
Contact us today and get 25% off for first year !
Good backup and security practices
are the only tools we have to protect ourselves and our customers from this threat:
- Data must be backed up with adequate cadence.
- Good data retention policies are necessary, you need to be able to restore data at least two weeks old, better a month.
- Backup integrity checks must be performed coherently with the backup cadence and the retention policies, in case of infection the corrupted files will be backed up at each execution.
- The backup folders must be inaccessible to the normal users of your network, so Cryptolocker or other ransomware won’t be able to access them
- Never let CryptoLocker or other ransomware run as the domain administrator or other full-privileged accounts.
- Educate the users! Seriously, this is the most powerful defense.. being able to restore the data encrypted by Cryptolocker or other ransomware won’t protect you from the costs of such operation. Restore times – and so costs – can be reduced but not eliminated, it’s better to prevent the infection rather than fix the damages.